Customize your favorite soda to be even more delicious!
I am no stranger to delicious drinks, and flavored sodas are one of my favorites! Across Idaho and Utah, and spreading into other areas, there are flavored soda joints popping up all over the place, and don't forget the classic Sonic Drive-in! They are all delicious, but did you know you can do it yourself too?
DIY Flavored Sodas
Now this is where you can get super creative!
1. Pick your favorite base soda (Coca-cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, etc)
2. Add your favorite Opario Syrups! (Raspberry, Coconut, Strawberry, Huckleberry, Pomegranate, etc)
3. Add the fixings! (Fresh Lime, Cream, Whip Cream, Cherries, Fresh Fruit, etc)
Some of our favorite combinations!
-Mountain Dew with Raspberry and Vanilla
- Coca-Cola with Chocolate and Cherry
- Dr. Pepper with Raspberry and Cream
- Sprite with Huckleberry, Pineapple, and Peach
- Dr. Pepper with Coconut and Peach
- Coca-Cola with Coconut and Fresh Lime
- Sprite with Coconut, Strawberry, and Cream
Now be creative and come up with your own!
What is your favorite combination? What do you call it?